Friday, August 17, 2012

A Visit To The Daisy Garden

I love gardens and gardening! At home, we have a plenty of orchids and ornamental plants. However, they're just not being arranged properly to look awesomely stunning. Every time my son consumes his can of milk, I would just put soil on it, plant some ornamental and top the soil with animal manure which I can just get from the vacant lot beside our house, where the cows of the neighbors feed. 


It's been my dream to have these plants arranged properly, maybe do some landscaping at the backyard. Only that, I've been also busy with my son and with the house chores. I couldn't find any time for the hobby that I want to pursue. 

Now that Mark is home, I get a great help with tending to Kristoff. Uhmn, yes, only with tending to our son because I can't rely on him with the house chores. Besides, I want to do them myself. I understand he sacrificed a lot for nine months in the ship and now that he's home, he has a lot of projects to do in mind, so well, let him be.

So, with Mark around, and the motorcycle my parents newly bought, I thought that this could be a good chance for me to start adding more plants to our collection (this time, flowering), and when we have a lot already then maybe I can arrange them really nice. So, I invited him to go to a certain Isidra Celestial who is famous in town to have a daisy plantation.

The three of us, Mark, Kristoff and I went there through the motorcycle and it took us some 20 minutes. 

She has a wide yard for daisies, she has a plenty of the orange one. The other colors were also there, only that they are not as much as the orange. However, the condition of her plants were not very good since the typhoons of this month brought flood to their area that has damaged her garden. 

She refused to sell me the daisies now, she told me they would just die because of the weather. However, I could come back next month when I have readied my plot for the daisies, just in time when the number of typhoons decrease. The daisies thrive in hot weather, she said.

So, I will definitely be very back.

Upon talking to her, she gained my respect. She's not greedy with her plants, she actually ministers through them by putting her flowers on the church altar every Sunday.

For the meantime, these are the pics we had during the visit.


What are ya looking at baby?

Getting lost?
We were convinced by Mrs. Celestial to have our photo taken with this torch plants in red and burgundy.
Daddy was having a picture with the Masagana Coconut. It's just around 3 - 4 meters, yet it has already a lot of fruits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read this post. Now, I am eager to read your thoughts, too!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...