Monday, August 20, 2012

Mark Got a Polo!

Yes, he got a polo at long last! Is this worth blogging? For me, it is! I just feel so happy for him. Imagine a guy who works abroad to feed his family and fulfill their dreams 
can't even buy himself a polo shirt. Tsk tsk tsk!

A week after arriving here, I ordered something for him from Zalora. This is my first purchase too! The guy beg me not to exceed the price of the polo than P500. He is that frugal and that's another thing I really admire about him. So I went to those filed under P999 and found this light blue polo shirt of Collective.com. Sorry, I really forgot the exact price but it's around P365 maybe. 

Two days after, I received a message per email to send them a scanned photo of my credit card, the one I used upon checkout. However, I was lazy to go out and have it scanned. After three days of not hearing any word from me, their customer service called and confirmed my identity as the owner of the card and just changed the requirement. I only needed to send a copy of one valid ID. Great! I already have one in my netbook 'cause I  also used it with my application to Multiply's Trusted Seller Badge.

Two days after I sent a scanned photo of my ID, I received an email from Xend about my shipping details. Three days later, we had a package through LBC. 

And now presenting! My hubby in his new polo and a cup of coffee!


Things I love about this shopping experience:

***Zalora gave us a discount code for 10% on the next purchase as a surprise gift for first time shoppers.
***Shipping fee is free! 
 ***Secured payment method. Although I didn't cooperate much on the confirmation of my credit card, I am still thankful that they are that strict in confirming the identity of the user of the card. Just think, what if somebody else has used my card?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read this post. Now, I am eager to read your thoughts, too!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...