Monday, October 15, 2012

Beautiful Monday!

Today, Kristoff and I took a walk to her grandma's house. Yes! We went out a few minutes before 7, I think. I just decided to visit them before doing any house chores, because for sure, they are always undone even if I stay home, they only leave me tired.

It was a good break, a good start of the day, of the week. :)

We ate our breakfast there, and the grandma was so happy to see her grandson. As usual, we chatted about plants and flowers, that's something that my mother-in-law and I have in common. :)

And to start off the week, here are the things that really give me pleasure:

1. This rose. Did you know that this is her first flower? I planted a looooot of roses more than a month ago. However, the typhoons that came by brought flood and caused the death of some. Nobody was tending them too when we took a vacation. But still, even a few has survived, I'm very thankful. The last two weeks, I've been putting them somewhere in the yard where the morning sun can shine on them and in the afternoon, I place them back to the shade to prevent the evening rain from drowning them. And this paid off! Just look at this beauty!


 2. A crochet flower headband. I bought a pattern from Emie Grace Collection a few months back and finally have my crochet headband. My first! And I'm going to give this gift to my niece and new goddaughter tomorrow on her Christening and first birhday! Yippee! Pretty right? I'm planning to have this as a new line of business...hmmm...



What are the things that gave you pleasure this week lovies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read this post. Now, I am eager to read your thoughts, too!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...