Friday, October 19, 2012

Snow White and the Huntsman - Chika Lang!

I am not really into movies these days. A movie theater is a 6-hour travel from town, watching online is not my pick because it's too slow to load and I haven't bought or rented a DVD of any movie lately, too.

To my luck, last Tuesday, my brother's girlfriend lent me a DVD of Snow White and the Huntsman and yesterday ko lang sya napanood. Di pa straight viewing yan kasi from time to time I needed to go somewhere to another part of the house. So pause and play ang drama ko kahapon. =)

At first, I didn't like the idea of Snow White being paired to the huntsman because I preferred William for her...hehe..at first look kaya William was more handsome and heroic than the huntsman, whom I never learned the real name. But then, sige na nga lang, when he appeared with a clean look at the last scene, it changed my mind na agad-agad...at the last scene pa talaga ha! From the start until before the last scene kasi I had hopes that at the end, Snow White and William will eventually get married, you know, like the typical happy ending of fairy tales. Oh sya, si huntsman na... and besides his kiss was the one who woke Snow White up, so he must have the true love Snow White needs regardless of who looks more handsome. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read this post. Now, I am eager to read your thoughts, too!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...