Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tiring, Surprising, Rewarding Wednesday

Good evening moms! How's your Wednesday?

I'm thankful that the day started off sunny, I did the laundry - there was a lot due to the past busy and lazy days plus the non-stop rain. I have to pat my back because I'm done with most of it, just a few whites are left. Yay!***Clap, clap, clap!**

In the afternoon, Kristoff and I went to a birthday party. I haven't taken photos of the set-up and the food, but I'm so impressed and inspired. They have the mickey/minnie mouse theme. Everything's nice and organized. I like this party 'cause it made me relaxed from the tiresome morning all-out laundry duty. :)

But one thing I discovered with K at the party, sumasabay sya sa mga toddlers na mas matanda sa kanya! Lol! Actually, we noticed before that he likes to play with older kids rather than younger ones. But at the party today, he did mimic what the 2 1/2 year old was doing.

When we arrived, it was a little late, they were already blessing the food. However, my friend's kid, the 2 1/2 year-old was already eating on the kiddie table. Di na papigil eh. I like her din, she looks so cute gobbling the food.

I was surprised when K approached the table and wanted to seat on the kiddie chair, so I assisted him. Then, he tried to open his styrobox that contained the food. I opened it for him. He grabbed the spoon and fork. Tama naman ang pagkakahawak!  He used the fork for spaghetti and then picked with his hand the foodies placed on sticks.

Nakakatuwa!  My son just surprises me every time. At home kasi, almost always ko syang finifeed, buti na lang that during the few times that I allowed him to grab a spoon and fork during meals, he already made use of that experience and applied it today at sa party pa ha!

Kaso lang, andali nyang nainip, I had to feed him myself 'cause he started playing with his food na after say 10 minutes of trying to put some on the spoon or fork.

He also participated with the pabitin, he understood that he has to grab something from there. But due to the crowd of kids, we moms just carried the littlies and we ourselves grabbed the pabitin. Hehe! Parang five year-olds lang kami ah. I got him a mini hellicopter anda mini racquet.

When we got home, he was already very sound asleep. The baby was soo tired eh.

Then I got a surprise placed at the bench at home, it's a box, and it's from Zalora! Yey! I got my new flats, perfect for some casual getup I could just pull off if the need arises. Hehe. I like it because the design makes me look tall!


Isn't life great?

Being exhausted is a normal part of being a mom, and it's totally alright because we're doing it out of love. When we see the hubby or the kids happy, then it makes us feel the same, too. But to have another thing that makes us feel rewarded, like that thing above, is a bonus.

By the way, have you checked out picmonkey  lately? I love their Halloween themes! Can't help but include this.;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read this post. Now, I am eager to read your thoughts, too!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...