Monday, October 1, 2012

6 More Months To Go and You're 2!

 

It really seems unbelievable, my darling baby boy has turned one and a half yesterday.

***Sigh**

Of course, of course, I'm happy! It's just that...I couldn't believe he's this grown up and it seems like it was only yesterday that I gave birth to him. My, he looked so cute and helpless in my arms I could just imagine I could hold him like that forever.

And just  look at him now...he has turned into a little version of his dad! A very cute....little.....monster! Hehe...My type of monster! ***Wink**

That's it. No more mommy senti moments, I have to reserve that when he turns two!

Anyway, I really love our moment yesterday. Why?

Because aside from celebrating Kristoff's birthday, my innocence in baking was finally over. My pastry chef sister made these cupcakes and I helped her, a little, haha! Actually, we only bought Lemon Square cupcakes and then place whipped cream at the top and fancied it with some choco sticks, mallows and Nips! It was my first time to touch a mixer. Haha. I owe my sister a lot! I hope we can stay over at their place again soon.

Now, here's the birthday boy!


Kristoff at 1 year and 6 months!

Favorite Foods: Chocolate, sundae, potato fries, banana, apple
Favorite Activities: Dancing, hide and seek, "catch me please"
Favorite Movie: Lion King parts 1,2,3
Favorite Animals: Cow, Fish, Bird, Dog, but cow really is number 1, but the house lizard is the first animal he identified. :)
Sweetest word I heard from him: De (when he calls his dad,especially when he wakes his big man, it just melts my heart)
Sweetest thing he did for me: when he simply kisses me on my lips unexpectedly, it paints a smile on my lips every time I remember it. :)

I LOVE YOU BABY! MOMMY AND DADDY ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU, LITTLE ONE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read this post. Now, I am eager to read your thoughts, too!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...