Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day Off Ba 'Ka Mo?

It's Thursday and I declared a day-off as a housekeeper in the house! So, ayan, ang dami-daming kalat wherever I look in the room. =)

So, I would like to cancel my self-declared day-off and get back to work as soon as I finish this post. My little darling is sound asleep, and then I'll be hitting the bathroom, too.

***Sigh**

This is the life of a WAHM without a maid. But still, I don't want to get one again....Nagmamatigas lang, hehe. Kaya ko pa naman, kahit ang hirap hirap na. Harhar...drama!

Anyway, despite the fatigue I get from housekeeping + mothering + online teaching + crocheting, my little boy still managed to make me smile and be blessed and to continue to be inspired.

He's reading the book and he reads it in Chinese! Haha! Di ko maintindihan eh. =)

Anyway, here's my niece wearing the headband I made.


Pretty, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read this post. Now, I am eager to read your thoughts, too!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...