Friday, October 19, 2012

Jungle Safari Birthday Cake

Five months to go pa before K turns two, but I'm already planning for his birthday. I admit, I am that excited because I want to undo things. It was a fail for me when I prepared his first birthday. Kasi naman Mark and I always reminded ourselves that we won't spend very much for the party and we underestimated the budget allotted to it. What happened was, we spent more than the estimated amount and yet the things that were supposed to be there during the party were not even bought.

So mommy's going to make his second birthday a real success. I know, he's too young to appreciate everything, but with the help of technology, everything will be documented and someday he will see all these things - someday he will feel blessed and loved to see how his 2nd birthday was planned and done. For the theme, I'm thinking of having a Jungle Safari Party, it's because he simply loves animals! He's all too familiar with the jungle animals given the fact that he's exposed to Lion King movies and the Baby Brainy animals part. He's not also scared of animals he sees around. Future vet kaya sya? =)

Then, my latest interest is baking - swear, I really love to! If only I have my own materials, that's why a mixer and oven are in my wishlist (gosh! I already have a very long wishlist!). I want to make my son's birthday cake - of course - to add more touch of love in it!

I was searching the web for themed birthday cakes and I just found in pinterest exactly what I like! See here...











Isn't this really cool? Truly, one of my inspiration! But if I'm gonna make a cake that really looks like this, it would be hard for me to slice it and destroy this work of art! Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read this post. Now, I am eager to read your thoughts, too!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...