Thursday, September 27, 2012

Funny Free Talking Class

Sharing to you tonight's conversation with my 8-year old Korean student.

Jaden: Teacher, can you see this? (Showing me a picture on his phone through Skype video call.)
Me: Oh sorry Jaden, the photo is not so clear. What is it?
Jaden: It's a fish! Wait...This one is a real turtle!
Me: Wow! Have you been to a zoo?
Jaden: No.
Me: Ahha...Ok, I will show you our picture at the zoo.

I sent him the  link of our El Toro Zoo visit.

Me: Can you see the birds and the fish?
Jaden: OK, I'm looking at the pictures now. I can see your dad.
Me: Dad? That's not my dad, that's my husband.
Jaden: This fat guy with a baby?
:-x

Haha! This is one of those moments when his size gets obvious and his age doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read this post. Now, I am eager to read your thoughts, too!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...