Friday, September 21, 2012

Exciting Thursday + Ocean Park Adventure

You say, why exciting?

Because our Kristoff seems sooo talkative today, although we can't understand what he's saying. But he talks in long sentences of arrghjauhm....etc. Well, forgive me for the spelling, but that's the sound I can remember from him today.

For a first time mom like me, I find it amazing how he utters out the wordssounds that I know have meanings for him. They are not clear words, but we figure them out depending on the current situation or when he uses gestures and facial expressions.

The other day, he requested to watch the Lion King and he happened to say Timba while pointing to the TV. Oh, my little boy!

Early today, he saw his Old Mcdonald book  and said Maaaaaah...that's how he call it because there's a cow in that book. Whenever he saw that, he would just say the cow's sound, although I teach him everyday the sounds and names of other animals in the book. But this morning was extra special, because he finally said duck, yeah that sound, while pointing to the picture of the ducks! I'm just so proud of him!

More words are being added to his dada, daddy, mama and mommy!

Tonight, I was having an online class through Skype when he just went near me and kept on speaking to me with his eyes telling that I know what he's talking and he's demanding for a reply.  My! He wanted a conversation! And so I just nodded and while my words were for my student at the time who was on the other line, I focused my eyes on him as if referring to him.The happy earthling was as if satisfied by our convo, smiled and went to his dad.

Every time he did this, Mark and I just held each other's gaze, smiling, knowing that some time soon, our boy will talk...I mean really talk in simple words. Way to go son!

Anyway...on the other hand, I'd like to share our photos on our Ocean Park adventure yesterday. Enjoy!

Tickets to the shows and the Oceanarium.

Oh, I'm more than 2 feet!

The father and son together with my sister.

At the Sea Lion Show, Kristoff wasn't in the good mood, sleepy baby.

A sea lion on the show. She's Sandra, the female sea lion, very clever. And the other one, not shown here, is Vincent. He's also good, but he's old so he moves slow.

Sea horses at the Oceanarium.

Trying to reach the diver?

swimming sea lion...the cool water refreshes me.

Daddy felt like he's in Antarctica!

Me: Hey son! Your not allowed to enter there.  Kristoff: Oh come on mom! Define fun! 

This photo should be the first. Entrance!

I forgot the name, hheehehe.

Jelly fish! Like! Like! Like!


My sister and the Moon Jellies (?). Beautiful!

God is so awesome! How he had made this!

MEEEEEEEEEE! 

I never wanted to leave this room, you know.

Mr. Penguin? Why aren't you moving?


We were so exhausted after this fun trip, but then again, fun is fun and the memories we made were irreplaceable! I love every moment of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read this post. Now, I am eager to read your thoughts, too!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...