Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Missed Poop!


Thanks to the wonderful moms who commented on my post if Kristoff's ready for potty training that I get a lot of valuable advices and opinions about it.
The Flawed Mommy's experience on her five kids inspired me what to do today.
We got up early because Mark and mom have each of their appointments.  After saying goodbye to his dad, I placed him to our big potty while holding him and sounding like I'm the one to poop.
"Oooh...ooh..."
Pohhh. That's the closest word I can put for the sound of his fart that came after. But then, after around two minutes, it felt that he won't poop, so I removed him from the potty.
I talked to him that he should tell me if he wants to poop or pee.
We started singing and playing to set the mood and I let him watch TV.
After almost thirty minutes, he came to me and say "uh uh" repeatedly. This was my cue because everytime he feels like defecating, he says this word. So off we went to the big potty, but alas...his poop was already falling down from his shorts even before we reached the toilet door.
However, I contnued to make him sit on the potty but when it seemed that he's really done,
I just washed him. 
Kristoff can't still hold his bowel and so it's okay. When he gave me his cue, it meant that he's already halfway. It's fine, baby. No pressure.
You know, mommy is so happy today that we already started this and this will be one of our morning routines.


1 comment:

  1. Good job. At least you're making progress :). It won't be long before he'll be able to hold it in just in time to make it to the potty ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read this post. Now, I am eager to read your thoughts, too!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...