Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ranting and Happiness

Before continuing about our flight, I'd like to reiterate somehow that since this trip was unexpected, I was also unprepared. To the point that I only got 2 pieces of blouse, 1 short, 2 undies aside form the ones I'm wearing already. And with Kristoff, he has only 2 shirts and shorts, I haven't even brought him long pants.

That's why, I feel 50/50 for my husband at that time. Fifty percent happy to be with him and fifty percent angry somewhat because hindi sya nagsabi days before that he wanted us to go with him. My gosh! He only gave me an hour to prepare while most of our clothes were wet in the washing machine. Mabuti sya at super prepared sya, dami kaya nyang dalang damit, kasi yung lakad nya lang ang planado.

Anyway, I'll stop that ranting kasi we're already here and happy naman kasi may nagpapahiram ng damit, may nagbibigay, at may mga nabili kami, at naglalaba ako everyday. Isa pa, the most important of all is that we're all together and Kristoff and I have finally met Mark's relatives here. Bonding-bonding!

I've come to realize tuloy that this is one of the moments that money can buy happiness. Kasi before, when Mark had to go to Manila for all this processing and stuff for his work, he needed to be away for two weeks while Kristoff and I were left at our town in Negros. That was so because we're thinking to save every penny in exchange of our time spent together.

But now, medyo level up na kmi. Can afford na ng konti to buy tickets for the two of us and stay here in Manila. This makes us really happy. Kasi nga 3 months na nga lang bakasyon ni Mark, kukunin pa yung 2 weeks dun? So this is better. This is really better! Happy together!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read this post. Now, I am eager to read your thoughts, too!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...