Monday, September 3, 2012

Our Silly and Funny!

Papa is an avid fan of war and action movies.
Every time he comes home, he would always find time to watch his all-time favorites,
War in Mindanao and anything Bruce Lee.
 
 
On Saturday, he was about to play a movie together with Kristoff
when I interrupted him.
 
 
Me: Pa, please don't make Kristoff watch war movies. He might think, shooting people is just an ordinary life scene.
 
Papa: Don't worry, this is not war. This is Karate.
 
 
:p
 
-o-o-0-o-o-
 
Kristoff has been showing a lot of new skills these days.
One particular "skill" I've observed is his ability to identify things that are bad smelling.
 
For example, after he poops,
he would put his hand on his diaper area, then to his nose and makes a face.
That's a bad smell for him.
 
Tonight, the three of us were on the bed and Mark didn't have his shirt on.
He was lying with his arms up and Kristoff was right beside him.
Suddenly, he patted his hand on his dad's armpit, put it on his nose, and made a "bad smell" face!
 
Ohhh...Kristoff is too honest! :)


 

8 comments:

  1. The armpit thing is pretty funny! Lately, my daughter has been saying something similar to my morning breath. "Oh Mommy, you need to brush your teeth!" So honest, yet so true...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristine... I don't know what is funnier the Karate remark by Papa or the armpit... I think the armpit wins! Grace, peace and blessings, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when they start letting us know what they think of the world around them!!!! It really is priceless. Enjoy, this is such a fun time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Father was Exactly The Same As Your Dad. He Loved war Movies Too ! And Especially John Wayne , But He's Gone Now !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Love the honesty of wee ones! Too bad it doesn't last long enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The armpit moment is awesome. I can totally visualize that... My daughter is quick to ask, "Who tooted?" (THE DOG... yeah, that's it!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read this post. Now, I am eager to read your thoughts, too!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...