Saturday, September 22, 2012

I'm joining BC Bloggers

Finally, I am able to write something for BC Bloggers.

I was blog-hopping some time before and got curious of BC Bloggers' badge. What is it all about?

I was then led to mommydiary.net, a site owned by Ms. Paula through which she blogs about her family and hosts a community called BC Bloggers. It is a network of bloggers sharing and exchanging links. It is a great way to know other blogging moms.

I can't resist to join. I want to be part of that community where I get to know other people's ideas and tips to learn from them. I want to know their life stories and be inspired by them.

If you are like me seeking for a community like this, join us too by clicking here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read this post. Now, I am eager to read your thoughts, too!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...