Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Kids Say

Being here with Mark in Manila gives me a good chance to know and bond with his relatives including his two sisters and a bunch of his cousins, aunts and uncles. And may I mention it's my first time to meet some of them.

I love moments like this especially when I spend time with the young cousins. They don't fail to make me wide-eyed when they start a conversation. :)


Renren (seven years old) to me: Are you and Kuya Mark already married?
Gab (five years old) eagerly answered: You see, they already have a son, so they must have been married already.

Hehe! Gab has his reason, you know.

-o-O-o-oOo-o-O-o-





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read this post. Now, I am eager to read your thoughts, too!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...